Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well Hello There!

First question: How in the hell do you start one of these things? Seriously, I've been sat here for literally 15 minutes trying to come up with a good intro for my blog contributions. It went something like this, "Type crap, delete crap. Type crappier crap, delete crappier crap". Ad Infinitum.

Second question: Will anybody actually read it anyway?

Hopefully the answer to quetion number two is yes. Obviously we'll be looking at a flow of traffic directly from the Smash Lives forum but what else can we do here that can attract, and hold, the attention of the masses?

Well, firstly, I intend to use my blog to get my thoughts out there on issues that mean a lot to me. We could be talking football, pro wrestling, food, tv, music, beer, books, Glasgow or even the reason we don't have Tab Clear over here anymore. I guess you'll just have to log on and come for the ride, whether it be a slow, rambling piece on the state of the world or a high octane rollercoaster of emotions as I dive into the many reasons why Scottish football is so utterly shit right now. Well, maybe not a rollercoaster but that particular subject should make for a bumpy trip.

Secondly, I like talking. Although I am quite a shy person in general, if you get me started on something that matters to me then more often than not you'll be confronted with an altogether different beast, one that has a lot to say for itself. Where better for me to undergo this transformation than on our brand new Smash Lives blog?

So, that's it for now on the welcome front but look out for my first blog of note in the near future which will be a quirky autobiographical piece about me that I hope will serve as an interesting introduction for those that don't know me.

Cheers

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment